Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
New Hairstyle!!

I didn't sleep at all last night. Only manage to get to bed this morning at 7 am. *haha* Then, woke up at 11.30 am. (4 and a half hours of sleep!!) and prepare to go Tampines Mall to meet my aunt for lunch. Yups! Then, went to hang around, shop shop, walk walk. Aunt got herself a wallet. Then, at Metro, i accidently blocked tis pregnant lady, she's so not happy that she PURPOSELY used her handbag and bang me. And it's really obvious that she did it on purpose. Well, i got pissed and stared at her all the way till i can't see her anymore. Wanted to make a fuss about it, but aunt was there and she's PREGNANT!! Give her face, i just stare!! Then, she saw me staring at her, she just looked away and walked away. Stupid lady spoilt my mood! She don't know what the heck is "excuse me" used for. Anyway! at about 3 pm, met up with Weiyan to go cut my hair!! Changed a hairstyle, from center parting to side parting. And it's much thinner now. And so far, everyone said it's nice and it's nicer than before except for Melwee who says i look like a maid ! So cacat! Then, went Orchard to walk around with Weiyan. Then, she got what she wants. Then, i went to get some hair stuffs. Took neoprints, makan, head back home! Then, went back. Mum all so excited about my hair. Well, all say it's nice. Hmm.. Then went to eat with family at Central. So full ! Hate to go makan with them! My mum and aunt always to force me to eat whatever they can't finish. Damn! I'm getting fatter! ( i hope not - *haha* ) Then, while on the way back, talked about stupid experiences on the train. *haha* Then, at around the 359 bus-stop area, my aunt asked if wanna run back home. My AUNT!!?? Yea.. I was so surprised. I thought she was kidding till she really ran. *haha* Obviously i won. She was like.. "Your legs long, that's why run so fast." haha* Well, then got back home. Shower!! And start styling my hair. *haha* Now I'm here blogging!! And.. I LOVE my hair!! =P

With love, on Saturday, November 05, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse